Trivial (but not bikeshed please) question of style…

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 29 09:23:37 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 29 October 2014 at 16:08:06 UTC, Russel Winder via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-10-29 at 15:46 +0000, via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> […]
>> Hardly.
>
> I must clearly improve on my attempts at satire.

Oh… :^) *blush*

Well, I actually kinda agree with your satire for languages which
provide frameworks such as Java and C#.

For a system level language the libraries and runtime ought to be
optional, the language/compiler and how you can use it to support
your own project is the only thing that truly matters.