Increasing D's visibility

First Try via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 30 10:11:39 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 30 October 2014 at 16:48:23 UTC, Gary Willoughby
wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 October 2014 at 13:04:26 UTC, First Try wrote:
>> 1.) ADD Windows import of the C headers.
>> 2.) ADD libraries such as Database and Gui
>> 3.) Get a Scanner/Parser Generator going such as Antlr or
>> Coco/r
>>
>> For now I had to deinstall 'D' again and i guess a lot of other
>> people will do the same.
>
> These are all already available.

If it wouldn't be impolite, i'd say that you are full of shit.
You are betraying people into believing that crap and because of
people like you, they will waste a lot of time.
All to be found is half-baked stuff - most of it abandoned and as
for the windows header files of D, they are utterly incomplete
and not usable for 64 bit (Dsource).

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.