'partial' keyword in C# is very good for project , what's the same thing in D?

Dejan Lekic via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 31 02:30:25 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 29 October 2014 at 12:55:01 UTC, FrankLike wrote:

> The same thing in D should be done,now.Otherwise,no big
> projects can be done like C#. Add another keyword,and update
> the compiler.

This certainly made me laugh... I work on a very big project
(Java / JBoss / Swing) and we do not use C#'s partial as Java
does not have it. :) Even if it does we would not use it as we
prefer our classes to be in a single file.

In D apps I work on I prefer all my classes in a single module,
as is common "D way", or shall I call it "modular way"?