Encapsulating trust

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 2 19:51:24 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 2 September 2014 at 20:54:55 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> but you can do it as an external tool. if new parser is too
> "far way"
> from D, this is easier than patching the D compiler. and we have
> Dscanner to parse D code. my patches are relatively small and

The change-log for the ASTs don't look too bad to me when
glancing over it. If you want to affect the syntax then you
probably will need to release binary builds as well as patches.
Maybe following the major revisions of ldc might be less work
than tracking dmd.