[OT] Microsoft filled patent applications for scoped and immutable types

Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 2 22:33:20 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 2 September 2014 at 21:00:53 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
wrote:
> On 9/2/2014 4:10 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
>>
>> They said this is an "ex partae" thing, where until the patent
>> is
>> granted, I am not allowed to be part of the process. Only
>> after a patent
>> is granted can I file a prior art notice.
>>

> Bureaucratic scams at their finest... :/

I don't know if what they told you it's accurate...
http://www.uspto.gov/aia_implementation/faqs-preissuance-submissions.jsp

I'm going to ask to my consultant about that... it seems I
totally need some clarification... *sigh*

--
/Paolo Invernizzi