Official PPA for dmd

eles via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 3 01:47:19 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 3 August 2014 at 09:47:56 UTC, Jordi Sayol via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> El 01/08/14 21:34, Andrew Pennebaker via Digitalmars-d ha
> escrit:
>> I'm happy to see an official .DEB for installing DMD! Could we
>> please host this in a PPA, to make it easier for Debian/Ubuntu
>> users to install?
>
> dmd backend license is not compatible with PPA.

Hello,

Could a package for dvm be added to d-apt repository? It is
simple, but will allow automatic updates with everything else
that is D-related.

See this message:

http://forum.dlang.org/post/lu6bcg$306u$1@digitalmars.com

Thanks.

PS Is it me, or dmd-bin is not yet upgraded to 2.066?