String to binary conversion

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 3 09:23:42 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 3 September 2014 at 12:52:21 UTC, clearion wrote:
> On Wednesday, 3 September 2014 at 12:49:22 UTC, ketmar via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> On Wed, 03 Sep 2014 12:44:29 +0000
>> clearion via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
>>
>>> maybe it was an accident as I am new to this forum
>> it's impossible to accidentally cross-post to "general",
>> "announce" and
>> "stackoverflow".
>
> I accidentally posted to announce, then immediately posted to
> general. Stackoverflow has nothing to do with this forum as I
> have my own presence there. You are expending alot of energy
> being critical rather than trying to help

There is more overlap between these forums and Stack Overflow
than you might think. It's unlikely that you'll get a D-related
answer on Stack Overflow from someone who is not a regular on
these forums.

However, digitalmars.D.learn has much more activity than Stack
Overflow. Considering that you are more likely to get an answer
there, I find it ironic that you've posted your question
everywhere EXCEPT the place where you'd most likely get an
answer, and then get upset when people point that out.