String to binary conversion

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 3 10:59:24 PDT 2014

On 09/03/2014 10:36 AM, Gary Willoughby wrote:
> On Wednesday, 3 September 2014 at 12:43:01 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d
> wrote:
>> crossposting annoys people and decreases your chances to get the
>> answer.
>
>> it's impossible to accidentally cross-post to "general", "announce" and
>> "stackoverflow".
>
> Please can we politely direct newcomers to D.learn with a welcome
> instead of chewing them out. These people are probably unfamiliar with
> these newsgroups.

Agreed. :)

To Vladimir:

Can we move digitalmars.D.learn to the top of the forums at
forum.dlang.org? I would even put it in its separate area on that page
with larger font, etc. :)

Also, I've just noticed that "Questions about learning D" sounds a
little off because it sounds as if the questions should be like "how can
I learn D". :) How about something like "Questions when learning D".

Thank you,
Ali