Mono corrupted D files

AsmMan via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 3 14:13:29 PDT 2014

Something very strange happened 2/3 days ago. Two of my D files
of the project I was working on got all values replaced by 0
(that's what I seen rather D code if I open the file with a hex
debugger). The file size of both files keep intact although. And
no, I have no backup of these files. I had a old copy of it on a
external hard drive but I needed to format it to use in something
else and didn't put my files before it...

Instead of turn off my windows machine I always hirbenate it and
left open all stuff and then I just back quickly to point where I
was on. That day, when I logged on system I noticied first
non-usual behavior: the machine looked like I had restarted it
instead of hibernate. All stuff I left open (including mono)
wasn't open anymore. I find it strage but moved on. But to my
surprise when I open mono, the "recent projects" always available
on left menu bar was empty. Just like I had installed mono not
used yet. I open my project directly by clicking on "open" and
navigating to folder of projec and then I see the two of main
project files with a values set to zero.

Can some Mono expected help me?
My question is: can I recovery these files? or what remains to me
is cry?
restore the system didn't helped (and I neither expected to but I
tried)

Not sure if it is related: that day my machine had no a network
connection.