code cleanup in druntime and phobos

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 5 05:11:14 PDT 2014

On Fri, 05 Sep 2014 11:40:28 +0000
via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> «online community». Github is an online community:
and i can't see any need in "online community" for source code
repositories.

and talking about "developement": github's wiki and tracker are
both crap. they're ok for "me and my cat project", but that's all. yet
it's in trend with "sociality": sub-par services and BS about "being
social".

but why i really hate github is 'cause they daresay me that i *must*
change my password because they failed their security (see "github RoR
scandal"). not "please, change your password 'cause we are shitheads.
sorry for inconvience." no. "you *must* change you password". ok, i got
the point. and i must say that even my employer can't talk to me like
that, not to mention a bunch of shitheads.