kill the commas! (phobos code cleanup)

Idan Arye via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 6 07:48:39 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 6 September 2014 at 12:52:19 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Sep 2014 14:52:50 +0200
> Marco Leise via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>
> wrote:
>> E.g. Missing symbols are replaced by a square with the
>> hexadecimal code point. So the missing symbol can at least be
>> identified correctly (and a matching font installed).
> this can't help me reading texts. really, i'm not a computer, i
> don't
> remember which unicode number corresponds to which symbol.

Does it really matter? I don't really care if some UTF8 encoded
text can't be displayed properly because it's written in some
Ancient Mayan language and I don't have the right font installed.
Even if I did install that font and manage to get it to display
correctly - I can't read that language!

Learning a language is much harder than installing a font, so
it's a pretty safe assumption that if you can read that language
you can install the font for it...