Which patches/mods exists for current versions of the DMD parser?

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 8 02:42:13 PDT 2014

On Monday, 8 September 2014 at 09:31:06 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Monday, 8 September 2014 at 09:26:23 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>> Good list of changes I'd love to never see the public
>> exposures to prevent even smallest chance someone will
>> actually use it :P
>
> Good for you, but please answer the question…?

I submit all changes, even experimental ones, as pull request. If
it is not good / widely useful enough to have a change of being
accepted upstream I won't even bother thinking about design, not
even speaking about keeping local patches.

And if at some point I will want to create my own language I'll
definitely use something other than DMD as a base.