rvalues->ref args

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 8 05:46:08 PDT 2014

Please can we move on a solution to this problem?
It's driving me insane. I can't take any more of this! >_<

Walter invented a solution that was very popular at dconf2013. I don't
recall any problems emerging in post-NG-discussions.

Ideally, we would move forward on a design for 'scope', like the promising
(imo) proposal that appeared recently. That would solve this problem, and
also many other existing safety problems, and even influence solutions
relating to other critical GC/performance problems.