Voting: std.logger

Robert burner Schadek via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 8 06:37:02 PDT 2014

On Monday, 8 September 2014 at 13:20:27 UTC, Robert burner
Schadek wrote:
> On Monday, 8 September 2014 at 12:36:29 UTC, Marco Leise wrote:

> I think the template bloat argument is invalid as __LINE__ and
> friends are passed as template arguments to allow write and
> writef type logging.
>
> Anyway I will try to make them free standing

The biggest problem I have currently with this that you, or at
least I, can not override the free standing function.

void log(L)(ref L logger) if(isLogger!L) { ... } will match always
and if I create void log(L)(ref L logger) if(isMySpecialLogger!L)
{ ... }
both match and thats a nogo