Which patches/mods exists for current versions of the DMD parser?

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 8 09:02:34 PDT 2014

On Monday, 8 September 2014 at 15:09:27 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> Bullshit. Any kind of forking wastes most valuable resource
> open source world can possibly have - developer attention. In
> limited form it is compensated by ecnouraged competition and
> breaking possible stagantion. When it becomes casual it is a
> single biggest killer of all open source projects.

Yet it is part of the freedom of open source, as Ola and ketmar
have pointed out.  In any case, trading syntax patches with each
other and experimenting with different dialects, which is all
they've said they're doing so far, is far from a full fork.  I
see no reason for you to come down so hard on such
experimentation.