Lieutenant needed: build and release process

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 8 15:43:54 PDT 2014

On Monday, 8 September 2014 at 16:59:55 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
>> Did Andrew leave any kind of notes about the process he ended
>> up with?
>> (If it is on wiki, link may be helpful)
>
> Thanks for your interest. Forwarded the question to Andrew to
> make sure he doesn't miss it. I take it you're on the cusp of
> volunteering? :o)
>
> Andrei

I have already mentioned in the mail list that I can't afford
such commitment for  the time being but if there are simple
instructions will try find time to help tih 2.066.1

I am primarily interested with information about various platform
build box access and most up do date version of packaging scripts
- git part is simple.