Lieutenant needed: build and release process

Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 8 19:26:47 PDT 2014

On 9/8/2014 3:51 PM, Dicebot via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> I also don't feel like it will help much for release preparation.
> Bisection and history investigation - undoubtedly. But for release
> management building stuff is one of the easier parts.

I totally agree with this.  Anyone that believes that the checkout,
build, and test steps are anywhere near hard or the hard part of the
release process really doesn't have a good understanding of what it
takes.  Those are the _easy_ steps, and so thoroughly
automated/automatable that it's just a non-issue.