Which patches/mods exists for current versions of the DMD parser?

AsmMan via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 9 08:00:03 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 9 September 2014 at 13:56:10 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Sep 2014 13:15:55 +0000
> AsmMan via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
>
>> > in : templatename‹params›
>> > out: templatename!(params)
>> Why dou want to turn it into C++'s style?
> look carefully: it's not "<", it's completely different unicode
> char.

*do you
I hadn't noticied.

>> > in : templatename«params»
>> > out: templatename!"params"
>> Why quote a paramter as string?
> it looks prettier.

How will it works to multiple parameters?

There's a programming language (I don't recall its name now) that
you need to a "special" keyboard just to type its operators.
Looks like it is the case. Remember C# is called so and not C♯
because not everyone can type ♯ symbol easily in its keyboards.
Such an operators in a programming language may be cool (like the
pow one, in special) but don't expect it's going to be much
successfully.