Which patches/mods exists for current versions of the DMD parser?

Wyatt via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 9 10:19:08 PDT 2014

On Monday, 8 September 2014 at 08:51:10 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:

> What kind of syntactical sugar do you feel is missing in D?

Sort of in the vein of this discussion, one thing I'd like to see
is a (smallish) set of special operators that have no meaning
unless explicitly overloaded.  I've considered writing a DIP for
it, but I simply don't have the time to work out all the kinks
and give it due diligence. (For example my thought of just using
the extant operators surrounded with parentheses (e.g. foo (+)
bar) probably wouldn't fly for some reason or another.)

-Wyatt