Lieutenant needed: build and release process

Dragos Carp via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 9 15:31:39 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 9 September 2014 at 18:56:16 UTC, Brad Roberts via
Digitalmars-d wrote:

> Of course the process can be better.  But NONE of those are a
> result of the repository split that you're advocating removing.

I think these are related. It will be a real challenge to keep in
sync three in parallel running release processes. Keeping in mind
that each team has own development pace, man-power, or
undertakings, how do you avoid that the three release processes
does not diverge between the teams?