Lieutenant needed: build and release process

Dragos Carp via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 9 16:06:21 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 9 September 2014 at 22:41:39 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
wrote:

> Most of that is unavoidable without salaried devs on it. D is
> 100% volunteer, deadlines and such aren't realistically
> feasible.

I'm talking about the deadlines for your own PRs. If you miss one
release, you will have your chance in the next one. Of course you
will still freely choose for yourself the tasks that suit you
best. Beside that, having a deadline it is a great motivational
factor to do even some unpleasant work (for me at least).