Quit running foreign unittests >_<

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 10 01:05:17 PDT 2014

On Tue, 09 Sep 2014 22:37:23 -0400
Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> If you think that's reasonable when it's the COMPILER that inserts
> all those calls (or druntime, whatever), then go ahead with it
> yourself.
sure it's a compiler. that's why we have "-unittest" arg. and separate
compilation rocks (why, it's cheap! and windows... ah, i don't care).

yes, templates still sux (considering built-in unittests). this is
where compiler should be fixed: it should compile unittest invocations
only for templates that comes from the module it compiles, i think.