Phobos documentation improvements

Mark Isaacson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 10 06:50:16 PDT 2014

I am doing an independent study at university this term to
improve the general quality of life in our D community/ecosystem.
I was going to start by improving the layout of the Phobos
documentation/adding summaries to each module, but noticed that
someone is already working on that front (indicated by the
"Preview new Layout" button on the home page:
http://dlang.org/library/index.html).

Three questions:
1) Who's working on this?
2) What's the best way to give feedback/best place to discuss the
changes (is there an existing thread, for instance)?
3) What's the best way to contribute on this front without
stepping on any toes? A link to the appropriate fork of the
documentation would also be welcome.

Thanks!