C++ interop - what to do about long and unsigned long?

Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 11 15:24:05 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 11 September 2014 at 07:52:01 UTC, Daniel Murphy
wrote:
> "Andrei Alexandrescu"  wrote in message
> news:lurk42$1228$1 at digitalmars.com...
>
>> I don't know what OpenCV is but calls to non-virtual C++
>> methods work in master.
>
> And in 2.066 IIRC.

Andrei: OpenCV is probably the most used open-source library for
computer vision, and it's switching from a C API to a C++ API, so
that's an interesting topic for my company...

Daniel: Good to know! Where can I find some documentation about
it?
Actually the online documentation of 2.066 states:

   "Note: non-virtual functions, and static member functions,
cannot be accessed."

Can you point to the pull request?

--
/Paolo