alias two froms

Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 11 16:59:32 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 11 September 2014 at 22:54:49 UTC, Mike wrote:
> I saw your code to automate a fix in support of DIP65, but I
> haven't seen any code to automate updating the alias syntax.
> If you have this on hand would be willing to share it?
>
> Mike

dfix will remain unwritten until Walter is willing to make the
decisions that would require it. I have several other things to
work on in my spare time, and those other things will actually be
used.

In the meantime you can use D-Scanner to find instances of old
alias declarations (and other things) in your code.