releasing a d program

Vlad Levenfeld via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 13 15:37:04 PDT 2014

Pardon my ignorance but I've really got no idea how this works -
I've got a program I've been building in D on Linux and I can
move it between Linux machines but only if I install all of the
dependencies (and modify some of the code). I want to release
something like a precompiled binary or installer package for
Windows, Mac, possibly Android, iPhone, etc. Just something for
testing, for now. Something that can just install and run without
stressing the user out. Where do I start?