Increasing D's visibility

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 15 13:09:22 PDT 2014

Whenever I stumble about a list of programming languages, D is missing.
Not that most of those lists matter, but raising our presence would help
us to get more people and more contributions to the language and it's
ecosystem.

#
http://learnxinyminutes.com/

# unbelievable we're still missing in the programming language shootout
http://benchmarksgame.alioth.debian.org/

# list of client libraries, it's a really simple HTTP API
http://influxdb.com/docs/v0.8/introduction/getting_started.html

Sometimes it's a bigger effort, like writing a library or a tutorial,
but often it's really simple, like adding a link or pointing someone to
an existing D library. For example I added D to a wiki page just recently.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glob_(programming)#Implementations

Spread the word
-Martin