Which patches/mods exists for current versions of the DMD parser?

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 16 10:16:19 PDT 2014

On 8 September 2014 10:37, Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> "Ola Fosheim Grøstad" " wrote in message
> news:adjmadefxvblysylyvto at forum.dlang.org...
>
>> I've started to make some minor mods to the DMD parser to tailor it to my
>> own taste, but there is no reason to do double work, even if experimental.
>> So I wonder which patches are available or in the works by others?
>

> Attempting to fork D's syntax is harmful to D.  Please stop.

You can't stop people from exercising their Freedom #1 (modify) and #3
(redistribute modified copies) of software under a free license.

Anyway, it's never been of harm to anyone.  Take Amber for instance,
which is a very obvious fork of syntax, right down to a "What we fixed
about D" page.

https://bitbucket.org/larsivi/amber/wiki/Diff_D1

Iain.