Increasing D's visibility

Isaac Gouy via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 16 15:26:47 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 16 September 2014 at 21:04:59 UTC, Peter Alexander
wrote:
-snip-
> I'll take a stab at it. Will give me something to do on my
> commute :-)  (assuming his scripts work, or can be made to work
> on OS X).

It'll be interesting to see which linux stuff is missing:

-- without libgtop2 you could still get cpu and elapsed times
(but not resident memory or CPU load)

-- without highlight you could still get gzip source code size
(but the source would include comments and whitespace)

When you have questions, please ask in the benchmarks game
discussion forum --
http://benchmarksgame.alioth.debian.org/play.html#misc