Which patches/mods exists for current versions of the DMD parser?

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 17 00:05:33 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 16 September 2014 at 17:09:41 UTC, Iain Buclaw via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> You should read up on a programming language called Neat.

Thanks for the tip!

> // Casting.
> int x = 0; float y = float:x;

Yeah, I thought about that, but then I think declarations should
follow the same syntax. Something like this:

x:int = 0;
y:float = x:float;

But the similarity might be confusing. Then again, lisp syntax is
very uniform, and some people love it. I guess some changes have
to be tested for while to figure out what works without
preconception-bias.

Ola.