Which patches/mods exists for current versions of the DMD parser?

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 17 11:07:48 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 17 September 2014 at 17:37:04 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> Unless those goals seem to do more harm to _my_ goals than any
> possible contributions can do good. Then escalating the
> conflict is simply the most efficient outcome.

Ok, but I am used to that. I grew up on Usenet at it's worst. I
am not worried about me, but about coming down to hard on you
with counter measures.

If people go to far all they will achieve is that I switch into
satirical roleplay, and that's not a game anyone can win since I
will then cease to be me and blur the border between reality and
fantasy. I'll try to avoid that in this context though, but it is
fun, if you are into RP… It is really up to you. ;)

Anyway, I appreciate that you are honest and don't hide your
feelings. I prefer that over the alternative. :-)