Increasing D's visibility

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 17 13:15:44 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 17 September 2014 at 18:58:20 UTC, Peter Alexander
wrote:
> I imagine what you have could probably be extended to do
> comparisons with other languages,

Not really. Well, I could always add some sort of "reference"
functionality to compare the results to equivalent C++/…
implementations, but my focus definitely is on tracking compiler
development over time.

> but I think there's still value in getting these benchmarks
> working because they are so well known and respected.

Definitely! I'll be adding them to my test suite as well, but my
audience is a different one.

David