code cleanup in druntime and phobos

Cliff via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 18 10:55:53 PDT 2014

I feel like this whole thread's diversion onto the relative
merits of GitHub is pretty pointless.  Would it be difficult to
write a small automation tool that users could run (maybe
distributed as part of the DMD package or something) that lets
them submit patches/PRs mostly automatically?  Or have a process
which scans Bugzilla and produces such things automatically?  I
know I am not totally up on the infrastructure capabilities, but
lowering the barrier to entry is almost always a good thing, and
the religious arguments can be saved for alt.github.die.die.die
or something.