Library Typedefs are fundamentally broken

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 18 13:53:59 PDT 2014

On 9/17/14, Dicebot via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> It is pretty much default technique used any time new template
> instance needs to be forced. Sound or not, I am not aware of any
> other even remotely reliable library approaches (it works pretty
> good for me actually).

Actually, there is just one small issue with it (rare enough to almost
never occur). Two instances on the same line will use the same line,
e.g.:

Foo!() x; Foo!() y;

But there would be a simple way to fix this, by introducing
__COLUMN__. But I don't know, it's using an AK47 to shoot a fly. There
are more important enhancements I guess. :p