Remove dlang.org/library/ from search results?

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 18 16:10:32 PDT 2014

The DDox documentation generator (and DMD's JSON output, which it
heavily relies on) still seems to have a far way to go, as can be
seen from the project's numerous open reported issues[1] and
multiple problems with pages such as [2].

I've been getting the DDox versions of Phobos documentation at
the top of my Google search results, which is a little annoying.
We could remove the pages from search engines via robots.txt
until DDox is ready.

Should they be removed from Google for now? Or does anyone find
them useful?

   [1]: https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/ddox/issues
   [2]: http://dlang.org/library/std/process/execute.html