Using D

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 19 03:55:04 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 18 September 2014 at 15:44:57 UTC, Bruno Medeiros
wrote:
> Also, me and a lot others don't agree Java is a mediocre
> language. It is basic language, yes. But a lot of good software
> can be written comfortably with just a basic language.
> C++ is more *powerful* than Java, but it doesn't mean its
> better. I would rather be programming in Java over C++, any
> time.

I simply can't write any reasonable code when being restricted by
language / VM that hard. Simply get stuck every few minutes
realizing it is incapable of expressing models I have in mind.
Will prefer C++ debugging madness over that 10 times out of 10.