Voting: std.logger

Marco Leise via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 19 04:56:46 PDT 2014

Am Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:26:59 +0000
schrieb "Robert burner Schadek" <rburners at gmail.com>:

> On Friday, 19 September 2014 at 05:25:18 UTC, Marco Leise wrote:
> >
> > WAT?
> >
> >> So next round?
> >
> > Hell no!
> >

> before every voting there is a review and I guess you started
> that.

:)

> I will address the thread-safety sufficiently in the next
> incarnation.

Ok, thank you. If you get stuck or need a another review, just
drop me a mail. 4 eyes see more than 2. I'd even do the
changes I had in mind myself and create a pull request if you
don't mind. By the way, does anyone else use
std.experimental.logger yet? Dicebot?

> Thank you for taking the time

You're welcome. I'm really looking forward to this project.
This is the kind of component that makes libraries mix and
match and helps D grow.

--
Marco