WindowsAPI as dub package

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 19 12:06:24 PDT 2014

On Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:29:46 +0000
winuser via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> this is the kind of answer you get from the linux guys. there
> seems to be no interest in windows, so - you are on your own.
> windows is the ugly orphan here.
windows is the dead cow, so we tend to just ignore the questions about
dead cows. but if we have something to say to help someone, we does
that. it's "the open-source attitude", you know, to helping each other.
yet we trying to not use windows, so we have very little knowledge of
it. and many windows users who have that knowledge choses to hide that
knowledge and ranting about "unhelpful linux guys". go on, boys, this
actions will surely help other windows users.