Signal flare: vibed.org throwing 500 errors

Tim Keating via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 19 21:11:00 PDT 2014

Okay, this is weird.

This is only happening for me using Google Chrome on OS X 10.9. I
can hit the site with Safari and Firefox just fine.

I thought maybe I had some malicious infected extension or
something (I was seeing some activity there in the network trace
in the Chrome developer tools), so I disabled all my extensions.
Still happening.

And the error page looks very clearly like the output from the
errorOut function in server.d. Which suggests to me that I'm
getting to the server and it's legitimately sending me a 500
error. But there's no attached debugging information (debug_msg
appears to be blank).

Scratching my head at this point.

TK