What are the worst parts of D?

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 21 01:49:38 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 21 September 2014 at 00:07:36 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> On Saturday, 20 September 2014 at 12:39:23 UTC, Tofu Ninja
> wrote:
>> What do you think are the worst parts of D?
>
> The regressions!
>
> https://issues.dlang.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=regression&list_id=106988&resolution=---
>
> I filed over half of those...

I guess you found them using your own code base? Maybe it would
make sense to add one or more larger projects to the autotester,
in addition to the unit tests. They don't necessarily need to be
blocking, just a notice "hey, your PR broke this and that
project" would surely be helpful to detect the breakages early on.