Library Typedefs are fundamentally broken

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 21 08:28:28 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 21 September 2014 at 15:15:27 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> alias Int2 = Typedef!(int, "b.Int2");

..and don't forget to keep those updated when module / aggregate
names change via refactoring!

Sorry but what you pretend to be a pragmatical solution is just a
useless crap I  am not going to ever use while I am in sane mind.
Especially considering that more reliable alternative can be
hacked in few minutes.

> More hyperbole won't help the weakness of the argument.

Calling daily concerns of others "hyperbole" doesn't help to sell
your solution as well-thought and reasonable.