Library Typedefs are fundamentally broken

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 21 12:05:33 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 21 September 2014 at 18:09:00 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 9/21/14, 8:28 AM, Dicebot wrote:
>> On Sunday, 21 September 2014 at 15:15:27 UTC, Andrei
>> Alexandrescu wrote:
>>> alias Int2 = Typedef!(int, "b.Int2");
>>
>> ...and don't forget to keep those updated when module /
>> aggregate names
>> change via refactoring!
>
> alias Int2 = Typedef!(int, __MODULE__ ~ ".Int2");

Yeah now let's add __LINE__ there to make sure no clashes happen
and suddenly we get the same solution as the one proposed but
with manual typing of all special symbols.

This is definitely one of most convincing set of arguments I have
ever seen from you in this NG. Not.