Library Typedefs are fundamentally broken

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 21 14:32:45 PDT 2014

On Sun, 21 Sep 2014 20:48:34 +0000
Tourist via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> Why don't you capitalize?
it's my "one man's crusade" against the thing i see as completely
useless.

> Looks like you're a reasonable person, and this makes an outsider
> think that your IQ is lower than the average. IMO.
and my English is bad too (mea culpa; i have to fix it by taking some
courses). but i believe that arguments aren't depend of the speaker.
and i don't care what people think about my personality. if they choose
to ignore everything i'm writing just 'cause they think that i'm dumb...
ah, so be it. it's arguments that counts, not their source.