At the language-level support for Micro-thread?

Sean Kelly via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 23 09:11:19 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 23 September 2014 at 15:44:19 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 9/23/14, 6:41 AM, Sean Kelly wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 23 September 2014 at 12:19:52 UTC, Daniel Kozak via
>> Digitalmars-d wrote:
>>>
>>> I know, but I mean there is no scheduler in standard library
>>> or at
>>> language-level
>>
>> That code has been written for almost a year now.  Someone
>> will pull it
>> eventually :-/
>
> In fairness,
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1910
> needs your attention. It's failing unittests. -- Andrei

On Win64 only.  The problem isn't with the pull request but
rather with fibers on Win64 or with something else entirely
(unclear, given the stack traces I've seen so far).  ie. The
problem was that I added unittests that didn't exist before which
may have uncovered an existing issue.  I've considered simply
disabling the tests on Win64 until whatever is going on there can
be sorted out.  I don't have a Win64 test environment so I've
been relying on others to provide info.