At the language-level support for Micro-thread?

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 23 10:31:30 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 23 September 2014 at 16:56:36 UTC, Sean Kelly wrote:
> I wasn't aware of any.  Someone suggested moving Generator to a
> separate module and I explained why this isn't advisable.  If
> there are other issues, I would appreciate it if someone would
> restate them.

1) There is still Martin's point that Boost.Coroutine seems to
use a different design. I haven't had a look at it in any detail,
but I think it would be good to briefly comment on why their
choices would not be a good fit for us. After all, one would
suspect that they started out with vaguely similar design space
restrictions and goals.

2) There are still a couple of typos in the docs, and at least
one code quality suggestion (`auto ref`). Just scroll through the
non-outdated GitHub comments.

David