Harmonia and the GC

Domingo via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 23 12:23:28 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 23 September 2014 at 18:44:53 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2014 17:37:59 +0200
> Christof Schardt via Digitalmars-d
> <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
>
> semi-offtopic: i was toying with the idea of porting Harmonia
> to D2, i
> like it's ideas. but there are so many things to do and so many
> things
> much funnier that writing GUIs, alas...

I emailed the harmonia author and he sent me a copy of the latest
harmonia D source code and I tried to update it to work with
linux and dmd2 but stoped to do other things now, if someone want
to get it and try finish leave a message here.

Cheers !