What are the worst parts of D?

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 23 23:16:07 PDT 2014

On 23/09/14 20:32, David Nadlinger wrote:

> Seriously, once somebody comes up with an automatic fixup tool, there is
> hardly any generic argument left against language changes.

Brain has already said that such a tool is fairly easy to create in many
cases. Also that he is willing do to so if it will be used. But so far
neither Andrei or Walter have shown any signs of willing to break code
that can be fixed with a tool like this. I can understand that Brian
doesn't want to create such a tool if it's not going to be used.

--
/Jacob Carlborg