What are the worst parts of D?

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 24 00:10:24 PDT 2014

On 9/23/2014 11:27 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> If it worked before and now it doesn't, then it sounds like a regression to me.

It could be an "accepts invalid" bug was fixed. It could be that we wanted to
make a breaking change. It could be that it never actually worked, it just
silently failed.

I can say from experience that when you're presented with an unfamiliar tangle
of template code (why do people write that stuff :-) ) it ain't at all easy
discerning what kind of issue it actually is.