What are the worst parts of D?

ponce via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 24 02:28:25 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 24 September 2014 at 05:44:15 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2014 21:59:53 -0700
> Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I understand quite thoroughly why c++ support is a big win
> i believe it's not.

Every C++ shop I've been has one or several C++ codebase that
just can't just be rewritten while the customers patiently wait.

To thrive in the enterprise D must wait for a greenfield project
with zero pre-existing source files (ie. rare), be a small
project, or be able to interact with the legacy codebase.

I think Andrei accurately identified C++ interop as the top-goal.