Make HTTP request without cURL/other libraries

BoPoHa_C_CblPoM via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 24 10:48:24 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 24 September 2014 at 16:58:33 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 24 September 2014 at 16:45:57 UTC,
> BoPoHa_C_CblPoM wrote:
>> I just want to make request. Now i use cURL and his "get(url)"
>> function.
>> I want to make app smaller in size and in a single executable.
>>
>> I need a good example for using std.socket. I read httpget.d
>> from samples folder, but i can't understand it.
>
> The first 366 lines of this file do it with just std.socket and
> optionally openssl:
> https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/http.d
>
> The code is more complex than the samples folder thing but you
> can just copy/paste that portion into your program and use the
>
> string html = get("http://mysie.com/page");
>
> function to run it

It's perfect libs, thank you!
But when i trying to make executable with:
dmd get.d
    I get errors:
       Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D4arsd4http3getFAyaHAyaAyaZAya
       Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D4arsd4http12__ModuleInfoZ
    What is this? I also trying to link program with winsock32.lib
from d compiller folder, but i get this errors too.